"• Extensive knowledge and experience for 17 years in the national and local press with an emphasis on online media and news reports.
• Extensive experience in writing of all kinds: press releases, marketing writing, interviews, narration, editing texts, editing articles, videos and standing in front of a camera.
• Proven experience in working under pressure, team management and multi-tasking.
• Knowledge and experience developing academic courses and curriculum on journalism in a number of governmental and academic bodies.
• Experience in writing professional content articles for leading law firms, advertising companies and more.
• Technical Skills - Windows Office, Photoshop and touch typing.
Dr. Shay Attias is CIC Research Fellow and a worldwide acknowledged expert for Diplomatic Studies & International Communications who coined in 2012 the notion of ""Peer-Peer-Diplomacy Network."" His pioneering research describes the latest developments in diplomatic practice and research, wherein civilians, by virtue of social media, are not only consumers of government information but also information producers, with the potential to bypass existing official government bodies. Dr. Attias's Ph.D. Dissertation (Awarded with distinction - International Relation - Bar-Ilan Univ.) was dedicated to exploring the changing nature of diplomacy as reflected in US's Public diplomacy during the global war on terror. Dr. Attias also serves as the Prime Investigator of the prestigious"" 2022 ״Erasmus Research Grant״ for the Hybrid Warfare"" global study task. As a former Senior Public Diplomat, Dr. Attias founded the first Agency for Public Diplomacy at the Prime Minister's Office of Israel. He carries vast practical experience in diplomacy, security, and global communication management. Today, he is a professor in various Israel's top Schools of Communication and Politics studies, where he teaches Public Diplomacy, Diplomatic Crisis Management, US Politics. His academic education and background include Harvard , USC's Annenberg School for Communication, and St. Antony's College - The University of Oxford (2022).
Primary expertise, courses teaching, and current research:
•Diplomatic Studies & International Communications
• Power in IR
•Quantitative & Qualitative Measurement and Evaluation Methods in IR
•American Foreign Policy & The War on Terror
•Soft Power in the Age of COVID-19 & Global Uncertainty